O70 Gold System
Delicate styling with uncompromised performance that can enhance any home and give it a little individual appeal.
The O70 Gold system, with its revolutionary ovolo profile has been designed to enhance any home, offering a unique combination of classic appearance and state-of-the-art performance. It’s also extruded using Kommerling lead-free PVCu Greenline compound. The curved slimline frames and opening sashes create a ‘softer’ appearance adding a little design flair to any installation in the home.
The cross section of our O70 Gold system shown highlights a number of key features:
- Low line gaskets and weatherseals, provide lasting performance and slimmer sightlines.
- The full depth, central eurogroove helps make the windows and doors more secure.
- The ovolo design of O70 Gold shows off soft sculptured lines in the frame, sash and glazing bead.
- Five chambered system is more energy efficient than the 3 chambered designs from many of our competitors.
- Steel reinforcement is used where needed, to add additional structural strength.
- Single leg glazing bead is highly secure and easy to install on site.
Safe and secure
Our windows and doors have been designed to offer the highest levels of security for the home and are manufactured to Secured by Design Accreditation. With over 1 million burglaries or attempted burglaries each year in the UK, it’s important to make a home secure and we’re here to help.
All windows and doors incorporate brand leading hardware with hi-security multi-point locking systems and a fully suited quality furniture package.
O70 Colour Range
We’ve invested in a wide range of colours and woodgrains that can enhance your house and give it a little individual appeal. Whether you are replacing worn timber windows or tired first generation PVCu ones, you can now choose from a wide range to suit your home. We’ve also just launched Irish Oak, black, white ash and grey on our products. You can even have a colour on the outside and white on the inside.