! Product Information Bulletin!
17th June 2016 Please note that with effect from 1st July 2016 we will be introducing the Roto NT Designo 2 Tilt & Turn hardware system as standard. This will be available in both Face Fix and Concealed options. Designo 2 is the new tilt before turn (TBT) window hardware system from Roto Frank. Although new to the UK, Designo 2 has been used on the continent for a number of years, so is a tried and tested product. This will replace our current MACO system which is being discontinued by the manufacturers. Benefits at a glance:
- Up to 100Kg sash weight as standard with option to upgrade to 150Kg (concealed only)
- 2400mm maximum sash rebate height (1400mm sash rebate width)
- 95° turn opening for easy passage if required, or effective purge ventilation
- 2 tilt range settings
- Standard and PAS24 Security options
- Attractive matt silver Roto Sil Nano surface treatment looks great and meets the requirements of EN1670:2007 grade 5 (480 hours)
- NT faceplate for greater stability and pleasing aesthetics
- All adjustments are carried out with a standard 4mm Allen key
Samples and showroom literature are available on request. Adjustment instructions and additional details can be found on our website at www.merlinnetwork.co.uk in the Technical Support area.